Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Feed Your System

So, I decided to create a new section of my blog that is about all of the other things out there. In my last post, I talked about the things that you let in. I will be starting a series of posts under the category, Feed Your System. In these posts, I will be talking about the things that you allow into your life. How do you feed your system so that you can perform in the best way that only you can? What food do you feed it? What books, movies, art, music? What kinds of people do you flock with? What systems are part of your system? Education, food, art, community: these are all things that feed our systems.

You don't want to live your life just so that you can fit into someone else's system. You want to create your own life. You want what you eat, how you spend your time, how you spend your money, and how you place your thoughts to benefit you in the greatest way. If my theory is correct, then we should be able to help more people by helping ourselves. My posts on Feed Your System will be about finding a healthy state of being by looking at what we are taking in and allowing to exist in our own lives. It could be scary if we are really honest with ourselves. Let's see what we can see!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Jess~ I just read your post out loud to my daughter!!!! I really feel like I am closing the gaps on the negative areas of my life that I not feeding anymore and that is what I need to survive. NO WAY TO LIVE A GREAT ENERGY LIFESTYLE!!!!

    I am downloading Food Inc so I can be more of an advocate in this world about the things I do and the times I choose not to., such as eating out!!! Which will be changing after watching this film.

    Grace tells people she doesn't want sugar or dyes in her food. Yet the DAD'S side of the family are clueless giving her things that have these items~ and not being mean I tell her to look at how they are suffering. Their bodies, the way they have to walk the steps, not do a lot of things because of their intake of food. I am over weight & let me tell you I am active, in the process to a better BODY living experience.

    I will be an advocate of this blog. I love the people who share these passions. I have a lot to learn, do some teaching with what I have learned, and now living this all the time leading by example. I have found skinny people putting good food using crappy grown foods in their bodies blaming age when they have issues~ I have seen 80 year old MEN doing yoga & never complain all the while they have been REALLY taking care of their bodies. Which one do I want to align myself with????

    In the meantime I AM GETTING EDUCATED & GROSSED OUT!!!!

    Disappointed in our Food Industry.

    ReplyDelete